Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Holiday to do list

I have 10 days annual leave coming up and Im going to use those days off to their full potential.

Nope, not for relaxation (well for the most part), I have sooo many things I want to do round these parts and weekends dont stretch far enough, especially when I want to spend as much time with my family as I can.

So here is a list of the things I want to achieve in these 10 days. Master A will be in CC for 3 of those days which is where Im going to achieve most things. As much as I love him dearly, sometimes you just need a full day where you can run around like a mad woman without worrying about little people.

The big plan is to set up a playroom and office area which I briefly spoke about here. It all starts with an Ikea trip! I'm still tossing up about the layout and what furniture would best suit the space and my needs but I have a general idea.

There's plenty of organising to do as well including:

  • Finishing off the pantry
  • Linen cupboard
  • Both our closet and Master A's

I want to set up a long overdue potted herb garden which will eventually lead into a full grown veggie patch once the shed has been installed. I also want to plant some more potted colour and flowering shrubs. 

If time permits, I want to get some bulk cooking done for the freezer. There's been a few nights lately where I really cannot face cooking something or we've gotton home too late, so the meals I already have prepared are a lifesaver. If I can whip up some extras, that's a bonus!

There's also a bit of shopping to be done just for bits and pieces that sometimes on weekends I just run out of time. 

Oh and of course, I foresee a lot of playing, cuddling, reading, creating, walking to parks and generally spending time with Master A and the Husby to come. That, of course, is the most important! 

Lets hope these holidays are a much needed break where I can recharge and reorganise before I have to inevitably go back to the hundreds of emails waiting for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment