Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Gotta get my Christmas on!

Last week I mentioned I was struggling to get into the Christmas spirit. Ive been flat out with work, travelling and what not, whilst trying to fit in family stuff, housework...you know, normal Mum stuff.
I was getting frustrated as all I wanted to do was to get my Christmas on. Do some crafting, baking, tablescaping, work out a meal plan for the big day. All the fun stuff I love about Christmas.

On the weekend I grasped the opportunity to get the Chrissy decorations out and merry the house up a bit.
 

 

Even though I dont have half as many decorations as I'd like, it certainly worked and I cant wait to get crafting on some projects I have up my sleeve. Lets hope time is on my side!
 
These are Master A's special ornanments from last year, his first Christmas. He was 5mths old.





 
 


























 




No comments:

Post a Comment