Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

About Me

I am a thirty something mother, wife, daughter, employee and friend.

I have a 15mth old son-Master A

Im from the south of Adelaide but grew up in the North

I met my husby at work and we have been together for 4.5yrs and married for about 18mths.

I used to be a vet nurse. I did love it but lost my passion for it. I still love all things animals though.

Now I work in Logistics/supply chain and I actually enjoy it!

I love photography.

I love to capture my sons life in photos. His photos albums will simply tell his story of how he grew up and all that encaptures his life.

I LOVE to cook! Its my time out. I find it both relaxing and rewarding and love making other people happy with my food.

Im interested in clean eating, additive free cooking and generally being healthier for myself and my family.

I also love to clean and organise which can drive Husby crazy! But its something I enjoy doing, so why not!

My favourite shows are Friends and The Hills (although im not sure if i should admit that!) I can watch them over and over and over and over.......

I have been a blog stalker for awhile. I thought blogs were nerdy interweb diaries until I stumbled across one in particular and it all spiralled from there. Now I love opening up Facebook and seeing what people have posted. I feel like these people are somewhat 'friends'. Sometimes I catch myself referring to them in real life as if I know them personally.

Im not a pretender, I just put out there whatever! But I hope you enjoy my Whatevers!

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment